Sri Bhagyalakshmi Farms is situated near Big Banyan Tree off Mysore Road in Ramo Halli, Bangalore
130 acres of land with lush greenery. The farm is managed, nurtured and grown to new heights by Sri B.A. Nagaraj
The Farm has different division
1. Vertical Green walls - for indoor and outdoor
2. More than 10,000 Bonsais
3. Hydrophonic Aquatic Plants - 120 varieties of aquatic plants, specialisation in Aquascaping
4. Tissue culture lab
5. Plantations and Orchard Crops - 3500 coconut palms, 2800 mango trees, Sapota about 600 plants of Kalipatti, Pomelo plants, Litchis, Rambutan, Arecanut
6. Special Exotic fruits section. This is from the R&D department of the farm. It has Lacota , Palsa , Mulberry , Cherry Gauva , Mallyan apple , White Sapota , Ber , Jamun Plants , Sweet Commruck , Cumcot Orange , Duriyan , Hogplum and Rose apple.
7. 5 man made lakes
8. A division to support architects and Interiors in landscaping
And many more, the farm is self content and built keeping the nature and environment in mind. It is managed by central and state horticultural experts and also highly qualified professionals.
Payment OptionsWire Transfer - Pay on Arrival -
Check in : 09:00 AM
Check out : 04:30 PM